Home Health Services in Northern Virginia & the nearby areas
Galaxy Home Health Care LLC is a patient-focused health care agency which caters to patient’s special care requests. But we also have basic care plans that can help first-time customers easily identify their care needs. These care plans have been carefully designed to make sure that the most common and pressing needs of patients and family members are thoroughly covered.
- Pediatric Care. Provides parents and families with support in giving primary and special care for babies and children.
- Skilled Nursing. Designed for patients needing more nursing and medical attention.
- Geriatric Care. Serves seniors and elderlies with medical and special needs.
- Respite Care. For hourly and daily care needs while the primary caregiver is out for the day.
- Personal Care. Provides assistance in accomplishing tasks for daily living.
- Live-in Care. Specific to patients and families who need 24/7 monitoring and assistance.
- Occupational Therapy. Helps people to regain their ability to carry out their daily tasks.
- Physical Therapy. Provides help to improve or regain mobility.
- Medicaid Waivers. Accredited to provide service to people who are under Medicaid waiver.
- Medicaid Programs. Provides assistance to patients from low-income families.
You may check out our different programs for Home Health Care in Alexandria, Virginia by browsing our website, or you may contact us for complete details.