Pediatric Care in Northern Virginia & the nearby areas
We understand how your children always come first. That is why Galaxy Home Health Care LLC, a provider of Home Health Care in Alexandria, Virginia, offers a pediatric care program that offers a wide-variety of services for your little ones.
We offer services for your child’s daily primary care needs, such as skilled nursing care for your child’s higher-level medical needs and special needs. We have qualified RN’s and LPN’s to provide the nursing needs to accommodate a wide range of care from high complex cases to monitoring your child’s basic needs. You can trust that in the hands of our skilled, compassionate, and gentle care professionals, your child will always be at their best.
We also provide the following services:
- Wound and Ostomy care
- In-Home Asthma Management,
- Infusion Therapy,
- Neuro-muscular Disorders,
- Gastrointestinal Disorder,
- Neoplastic Diseases
- Feeding Disorders (Cleft Lip/Palate. NGT, GT/,JT, G-Tube)
- In-Home Mechanical Ventilation and Tracheotomy care
- Endocrine Disorders (Including Insulin Pumps)
- Spinal Cord Injuries,
- We are experienced at collaborating with school districts to ensure regular attendance by medically complex children through the aid of an accompanying nurse.
- We work with discharge planners to facilitate the discharge process as we ensure all orders and equipment have been coordinated.
- Our specialized and dedicated staff and supervisors are familiar with the stresses associated with bringing home a medically complex child.
- We know the importance of maintaining children at home, allowing them to thrive and remain out of the hospital.
- We are proactive in keeping physicians, discharge planners, and payers informed of changes in client’s condition.
Call us today at 703-945-1565 for more information about the pediatric care services that you need.